By Executive Pastry Chef Jansen Chan
(Yields 6 -8 oz wine glasses or glass custard cups)
- 2 pints raspberries
- 4 oz. heavy cream
- 1 Tbls. honey (2 Tablespoons, if desired sweeter)
- Pinch of salt
- 4 oz. Greek yogurt
Additional garnish: 1 pint of raspberries, 4-6 leaves of basil, cut thinly, and more honey
1. Puree the raspberries with a hand blender or food processor. Pass through a sieve to remove seeds. Reserve on the side.
2. In a mixer, whip cream, honey, and salt until soft peaks form. Reserve.
3. In another bowl, add raspberry puree to yogurt slowly, allowing the yogurt to break up evenly. Add all the whipped cream at once and stir only slightly, allowing streaks.
4. Divide mixture into 6 – 8 oz. glasses or 6 bowls. Refrigerate for 1 hour or overnight.
5. Top with fresh raspberries, chiffonade of basil and another teaspoon of honey each.
Address: 1221 Sixth Ave., nr. 49th Street