By Executive Chef Michele Mazza
(Serves 2 as an appetizer or 1 entree)
- 8 oz Fresh Cut Pappardelle
- 8 oz Tomato Basil sauce Il Mulino
- 1.5 oz Parmesan Cheese
- .5 oz Romano cheese
- 1 oz Butter
- 1 oz Olive oil
- Black Pepper to taste
- 1 tbls Basil Chiffinad
1. In boiling salted water cook pappardelle until aldente
2. In a saute pan heat Il Mulino Tomato Basil Sauce with butter until butter is melted
3. Strain pasta will and add to the sauce in the saute pan.
Put the flame on low. Add basil, parmesan cheese, Romano cheese and
black pepper. Toss well in the sauce until the cheese is blended in.
5. Place in a pasta bowl and drizzle extra virgin olive oil on the top. Garnish with a basil sprig in the center.
Address: 86 West 3rd St., nr. Sullivan St.